If your group, school or organization would like a speaker for an upcoming meeting, conference or event, the Office of the City Attorney may be able to help.
Attorneys, senior advisors and staff can speak on a wide variety of topics from public safety to environmental stewardship as well as offering a range of trainings on internet safety, child abuse awareness and other community programs.
For more information or to arrange a presentation, please email email@example.com
We ask for at least three weeks notice for a requested time and date. Presentations are also available in Spanish upon request.
Available Topics (other topics may be available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Child Abuse Recognition and Mandated Reporter Training
- Cyber Safety presentations for elementary and middle-school children as well as parents and educators
- Gang Suppression and Eradication Tactics
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Truancy Prevention
- "It's Not a Secret" Child Abuse Awareness Trainings
- Environmental Justice Initiatives